FAQFAQ   
ПоискПоиск   
ПользователиПользователи 
Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения

РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

What is the difference between mirrorless camera and a DSLR?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Телефоны
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
roberthans
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: What is the difference between mirrorless camera and a DSLR? Ответить с цитатой

I've been recently researching about which DSLR is recommended for a beginner to use. D3300 were the top list on Google. However, the speed of the camera might not that good as others. I just went to the electronic shop on yesterday and they recommended me mirrorless camera instead of DSLR!

It looks quite good and cool for the mirrorless camera. It is lighter than DSLR of course, it would be very convenient to use if you are traveling around. However, I'm looking for a camera which is under my budget of $550 AUD and able to really capture a good image of landscape and night view.
Any recommendation for that?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://www.thephotoforum.com/threads/what-is-the-difference-between-mirrorless-camera-and-a-dslr.412432/
- Professional 1-2 Minute Video Cost

please help.
Thanks.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Телефоны Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: