FAQFAQ   
ПоискПоиск   
ПользователиПользователи 
Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения

РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

Painter's Chat

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
geraldsmith
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Painter's Chat Ответить с цитатой

Hello Friends,

Well..seems like we are all a bunch of friends here and sometimes we do not discuss painting topics as such. Lets have our own room and shoot the you know what here. Also..any announcements, concerns, complaints, comments, or just dropping nin and saying Hi is welcome. If we have an issue, we can discuss it here. BTW..you do not have to be a painter..just join us if you want to just hang!

Anyway, I'll start. Im Charlie B and i reside in Anaheim, CA. Been painting for 8 years and besides rc racing, i play online FPS games like CS and SOF2. I just graduated College with a BS in Media Arts and Animation and is currently working with the Visual Effects Society.
Besides painting RC cars, i like doing portraits as well as murals. My first love is character designs and concepts. Anyway..."nuff about me.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check http://blog.advids.co/20-stunning-3d-animated-video-examples-with-production-tips one of my work.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: