РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

VideoPad Video Editor freezes the frame

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
David Hill
Присматриваюсь...

СообщениеДобавлено: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: VideoPad Video Editor freezes the frame Ответить с цитатой

I'm using the non-commercial version of VideoPad Video Editor. This issue isn't covered in NCH Software's FAQ on this app, and any attempts I make to find any contact information for technical support on this app just re-directs me to this FAQ.

When I download some videos off youtube and try to split them up so I can use small clips for use in my own videos, the videos will sometimes freeze at whatever frame I happen to split at. The audio will play without issue, but the video is frozen. Whatever frame was displayed when I split, the rest of the video will display that frame while the audio plays like it's supposed to.

This carries over, even if I remove the video and re-insert it into the project. To fix this problem, I have to download the video all over again, and then hope the problem doesn't happen again!
Does anybody have any idea on how to fix this problem?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/642809/videopad-video-editor-freezes-the-frame/
- Recruitment software video Examples

please help.
Thanks.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Софт Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: