РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

HELP! Bike won't start, battery is fine

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Thomas Miller
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: HELP! Bike won't start, battery is fine Ответить с цитатой

I just joined the sight because I really need some help. I am a first time owner and have a 2005 Suzuki GSX600F Katana with 12,000 miles. It has been good to me besides recently. I started it up a few days ago, went to put it in first gear from neutral and it shut off. It would not start up there after. The battery is fine, tested and it is at peak power. Lights are working, dash lights working, but the engine will not turn over or even make a sound when I try to start it up now. I popped the clutch in second gear after 5 days of the bike sitting from this problem and it ran fine, so it is receiving power, but the bike won't start up or even turn over from the starter button. Do you think it's the starter? Spark plug? Can the clutch assembly switch cause this? Or some kind of safety switch? Something else??? Please help guys I need to get my bike working.
am new to the here, I have worked with multiple firms.
you can check Insurance claim video one of my work.

Thanks,
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Мото Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: