FAQFAQ   
ПоискПоиск   
ПользователиПользователи 
Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения

РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

The Club Players Association - not before time.

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
geraldsmith
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: The Club Players Association - not before time. Ответить с цитатой

Hello Guys,

The CPA are asking all adult club members to sign up online in the coming weeks. It takes 30 seconds and it's free. The CPA are asking for the consent of every club member in Ireland to represent them centrally on this issue that is slowly killing the clubs. The other major sports give all their participants a set fixture list at the start of the season - why should the GAA treat 99% of their playing membership differently?

Congress 2016 rejected a proposal from Paraic Duffy to shorten the inter county season by bringing the All Irelands back into late August - Croke Park and the county boards are clearly not taking the club player seriously. To this day, it is not unusual for club players to wait several months between championship fixtures, never knowing from week to week when the next game is, only to then play four times in a month when the weather, (and the pitches) have turned to shit.

There is no reason, in this day and age, to accept this shoddy treatment. The club is supposedly the bedrock of the GAA. I have never yet heard an incoming GAA president NOT pay lip service to the plight of the clubs and their players. And yet, since the late 80s when I became an adult player, the situation has become worse, not better.

This can only be solved at CP level, and the club player cannot leave this issue any longer to the clubs, the county boards, the provincial councils, or the innumerable committees at CP. The club players need their own voice to be heard and taken seriously at head office.

Derek Kavanagh is spearheading the CPA in Cork, and has put together a network that hopes to see every adult player personally receive an invitation to join via their regular notification network (Whats App etc) in the coming week.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check http://blog.advids.co/20-stunning-animated-product-demo-video-examples/ one of my work.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Спорт Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: