FAQFAQ   
ПоискПоиск   
ПользователиПользователи 
Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения

РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

Tips on how to order a Custom RC Paintjob

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
geraldsmith
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Tips on how to order a Custom RC Paintjob Ответить с цитатой

Hello Guys,

1. Contact.
Contact the painter directly either PM, email, or phone. Do not just post on his or her thread and keep bugging until he/she responds on their thread. Not everyone checks their threads everyday, every minute. That really gets annoying. Do not post a "Looking for a paintjob to be done!" thread either. The painting thread is not about a bidding war. It is about sharing.
2. Commission.
Explain in detail your desired paintscheme as well as your budget right away. YOU can go for an hour about what you want, possibly costing about 20 hours worth of labor, then hit a painter with "can you do it for $40?". Big NO NO! Be realistic in your demands. Not everyone paints RC Cars for a living but even then, TIME is something that can never be given back, so please pay accordingly. Do not go around getting quotes from other painters then challenging a painter that "Painter XXXX will only do it for $20". I personally will automatically let the customer know im not interested in their business. You obviously know and LIKE the painter's skills otherwise why would you approach them in the first place? On top of that, why LOW BALL THEM?

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check http://blog.advids.co/20-b2b-business-explainer-videos-awesome/ one of my work.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: