FAQFAQ   
ПоискПоиск   
ПользователиПользователи 
Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения

РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

What Airbrush to chose for BEGINNING RC Painting ?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
geraldsmith
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: What Airbrush to chose for BEGINNING RC Painting ? Ответить с цитатой

Hello Guys,

People keep asking us the same questions about what airbrush to pick for RC applications so I thought we should make a sticky. Please do not reply to this post unless you have an Airbrush to add to the list and why .
Let's keep it as clear as possible for beginners out there ( or pro who need something adapted to lexan painting)

Here are some basic info on how an airbrush is working. Single and double action, gravity or siphon fed, internal or external mix and all the basic airbrush types and lingo explained. I believe It s important to understand what s going on in your gun, it will help you cleaning it, storing it and using it right. It will increase the life of your airbrushes too. Poor cleaning and poor maintnance = poor paint jobs and waste of money, short lived guns.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check http://blog.advids.co/20-stunning-animated-sales-explainer-video-examples-worth-watching/ one of my work.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: