FAQFAQ   
ПоискПоиск   
ПользователиПользователи 
Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения

РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

Painting, Designs, Graphics & Photography Forum Rules

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
richardwalter
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Painting, Designs, Graphics & Photography Forum Rules Ответить с цитатой

Hello Painter(s),

It has come to IB's attention that there has been some discussion about the purchase of your services on the open forum. In IB's point of view this is considered advertising and are going to request you to become an advertiser. They would like you to refer to this rule: -- No posting of advertisements or self-promotion announcements in any form. Simply put, if you sell stuff to make money as a business you must become an advertiser:

Even though this might not be your source of income it is still a source of income. My suggestion to you is the following:
Do not discuss price for your services on the forum.
Do not provide a link to your site on the forum. This includes links to Facebook or any other media site.
It is ok to show case the work that you have done.
it is ok to answer questions that people may have posted that are not related to the above topics.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Broadcast Monitoring Software Video
one of my work.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Рисование и графика Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: